Just me...

Een dag begint. De avond valt. Seizoenen wisselen. Alles verandert... ...ik ook... ...Weet jij nog wie je was?

woensdag, februari 08, 2006

Computerfreak

Sometimes I wonder why all my settings on my laptop are changed. You know, little things like the openingpage of Internet is changed from my blog to Cookies'...

And why all the history of Internet consists of Sesame Street pages?

And why so many e-mails has been sent to Grover, Kermit and Ernie?

Or teensy weensy details, like the colorsetting (all blue), the font (big and bright) and a full trashcan of cookies...



Well... this is my answer! Wanna know what Cookie's been up to with MY laptop? Well, surf to his weblog and you know...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! Reacties worden voor plaatsing eerst ter goedkeuring voorgelegd aan de auteur.

B'Day Countdown