Just me...

Een dag begint. De avond valt. Seizoenen wisselen. Alles verandert... ...ik ook... ...Weet jij nog wie je was?

dinsdag, juni 21, 2011

Summer is HERE!

En we beginnen het feest van de zomer met de nieuwe Summersmash: Moves Like Jagger van Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. Luister en probeer maar eens stil te zitten!



Oh!
Just shoot for the stars / If it feels right / Then aim for my heart / If you feel like / And take me away / Make it okay / I swear I'll behave
You wanted control / So we waited / I put on a show / Now I make it / You say I'm a kid / My ego is big / I don't give a s#!t

And it goes like this...
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you
All the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Mo-----ves Like Jagger
I don't need to try
To control you
Look into my eyes
And I'll own you
With them Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Mo-----ves Like Jagger

Maybe it's hard / When you feel like / You're broken and scarred / Nothing feels right / But when you're with me / I'll make you believe / That I've got the key
Oh / So get in the car / We can ride it / Wherever you want / Get inside it / And you want to steer / But I'm shifting gears / I'll take it from here

Oh yeah yeah
And it goes like this...
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you
All the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Mo-----ves Like Jagger
I don't need to try
To control you
Look into my eyes
And I'll own you
With them Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Mo-----ves Like Jagger

You wanna know / How to make me smile / Take control / Own me just for the night / And if I share my secret / You're gonna have to keep it / Nobody else can see this
So watch and learn / I won't show you twice / Head to toe / Ooh baby rub me right / But if I share my secret / You're gonna have to keep it / Nobody else can see this

And it goes like this...
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you
All the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Mo-----ves Like Jagger
I don't need to try
To control you
Look into my eyes
And I'll own you
With them Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Moves Like Jagger
I've got the Mo-----ves Like Jagger

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je reactie! Reacties worden voor plaatsing eerst ter goedkeuring voorgelegd aan de auteur.

B'Day Countdown